Monday, January 19, 2015

Origins

I've been an internet addict since I discovered Neopets in the early 2000s. From there, I spread out to many forums, avatar sites, game sites, and blog sites; but I found my long-term home on Midorea in 2008. Since then, I've gone from average user to Forum Moderator to Assistant Administrator, and now, I'm collaborating with the rest of the staff to push out the release of Midorea v3.

My work on Midorea has been an amazing learning process, and I'm eager to continue moving forward with it. But, I won't be satisfied with my work until I make some vital changes to how I interact on the internet in general. While I don't have many problems with tact or responsiveness, I can be quite long-winded (as you can probably tell already). I never really got the whole Twitter thing, and I'm known for my outrageous walls of text.

Here, my progress toward becoming a more succinct and efficient writer will be outlined. I will be making some required blog posts for an online class that I am taking now (in the Spring of 2015), and I will likely continue my growth for a while after that, until I am satisfied with what I have learned. If you're interested in this journey for some reason or another, then feel free to follow this blog and watch me become a new Chu.

No comments:

Post a Comment